I decided to experiment and come up with my own Cannelloni recipe so here it is! Quantities really depend on how many you are cooking for, mine made enough for 6 people.
Oven ready Cannelloni
2 Large Onions
1 cup Tasty cheese
1) Caramelize the onions, had the herbs, garlic, black pepper and mushrooms, cover and cook until mushrooms are soft/cooked.
2) Allow to cool and strain the excess juice into a bowl for later.
3) Once cool enough to handle add the cheese mix through and stuff the Cannelloni till full and place in pre oiled baking tray.
4) Spoon some of the strained liquid over and between the Cannelloni to ensure they stay moist while cooking
Powdered Chicken Stock
1) In a saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
2) Add stock and blend 3 tablespoons of flour into the melted butter.
3) Cook over low heat, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes. Cooking for this length of time will minimize ‘flour’ taste.
4) Slowly add 2 cup of milk, stirring constantly.
5) Continue cooking slowly until smooth and thickened.
6) Stir in a cup of cheese
7) Spoon over Cannelloni in tray