I was in a major rush the other night, and needed a really quick meals… so I threw this recipe together :)…
What You Need…
- 2ooml thickened cream
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 200 grams penne pasta
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 a large capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
What you do…
- fry vegetables in olive oil until cooked.
- heat cream and garlic together on stove, but be careful not to let it boil.
- Once sauce is heated through add chopped parsley
- Cook pasta
- Serve by placing vegetables on pasta, and pouring the cream sauce over top…
This recipe serves 2.