I really enjoy cooking with my boyfriend, and this was something we made for tea tonight!
Onion x 3
1 x tin of Chick peas
2 x tin of lentils
Gravy – gravox
1) Caramelize onions, add in mushrooms and herbs cover with lid and let to cook.
2) Peal potatoes, cover with water and cook till soft enough to mash
3) Add in the chick peas, lentils and sausages and allow to cook.
4) Make up gravy add according to taste.
5) Spoon mushroom mix into dish for cooking, cover with mashed potato sprinkle with cheese.
6) Cook until golden brown
Serving suggestions, roast veggies.