2 Cups Plain Flour or Bakers Flour
1 Teaspoons Salt
2 Teaspoons Dry Yeast
1 Teaspoons Olive Oil
Luke Warm Water
1) Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
2) Add olive oil and mix again.
3) Slowly add warm water to mix to form a firm dough. Should come away from the bowl easily.
4) Leave in bowl and cover with cling wrap and place in a warm area to double in size.
5) Knead on floured surface for 2 mins to remove air from the mix, if to wet add more flour if to dry add water.
6) Place on tray lined with baking paper and leave to rise again
7) Preheat over to 185C
8) Bake bread for approximately 30 mins or until light golden brown
9) Place on cooling rack to cool
* Can use wholemeal flour, add seeds, cheese, olives or something you life!
Serving suggestion: Serve warm with Soup