1tbsp Golden Syrup
1 cup Coconut
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
1 cup Self-Raising Flour
1 Cup Sultanas
1 Beaten Egg
1) Preheat over to 180C. Gently heat the butter with the golden syrup to melt it. Don’t overheat!
2) In a bowl mix the coconut, sugar, flour and sultanas.
3) Add the melted butter to dry ingredients, add egg and add the egg, stir until combined.
4) Place in 14cm x 9cm lamington tin*
5) Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, will still be soft so allow to cool in the tray.
*I normally make a double batch, so I used a 28cm x 18cm tray.