1) Boil potatos till soft enough to mash
2) Boil carrots and sweet potato (together) till soft but holding there shape
3) Caramelise Onion in butter, add garlic and herbs
4) Mash potato, and add all other veggies and a handful of cheese
5) In butter cook curry in butter for 2/3 mins, then mix into veggies
6) Place in the pastry in desired shape
7) A light coating of milk and place in oven at 180C until golden brown
*No measurements on ingredients, because I never cook and measure ingredients but also depends on how many you are cooking for and what veggies you want to really stand out. Also there are a many more veggies that could also be included.