1/3 cup icing sugar
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/3 cup custard powder
1/2 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons custard powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1) Cream butter and icing sugar, add sifted flour and custard powder. Mix well.
2) Form balls and place on greased (or baking paper) oven trays and press with fork to form biscuits.
3) Bake in moderate oven (180 C) for about 15 minutes.
1) Cream ingredients together
2) Allow biscuits to cool and then ice together.
Note: Some suggest icing biscuits together only as you need them as they can go a little soggy, but I prefer to ice them all at once.