2 cups plain flour
1 cup caster sugar
125g butter, chilled, cubed
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup raspberry jam
2 cups desiccated coconut
1) Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 3cm deep, 24cm x 29.5cm (base) lamington pan.
2) In a food processor process flour, 1/2 cup sugar and butter to resemble breadcrumbs. Add 1 egg and vanilla. Process to form a dough.
3) Press dough into base of prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light golden.
4) Spread jam over warm base.
5) Whisk remaining eggs and remaining 1/2 cup sugar together. Stir in coconut. Spread over jam. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden. Cool completely in pan.